Week 19 - Sweet Treats!

Thursday 13 May 2010
Good Morning Crafters!

Hope you are all well this week!
We're are absolutly chuffed to bits over the amount of you entering each week! and we love seeing all your stunning creations!

Now this week is my (carlyann) challenge so i thought hmmm what could i choose.....

SWEET TREATS!
(Must include a food or drink on your creation!)


I can't wait to see what you come up with!

As always we have a fab sponsor this week!!


This week we're here to introduce you to a brand new shop called 'Posh Pins & Charms'!
Posh Pins & Charms is a new online shop run buy a very talented crafter among us! known to alot of us as Vikki The Scrap Junkie!
She's offering one lucky Crafter this week not one but 5 packs of posh pins worth around £10!!!!! how cool is that!!!
here's what vikki has to say...

" I have been a cardmaker & crafter for many years now and love to try new things and techniques. My most recent and enjoyable pass time is making decorative pins with the cardmaker in mind. All of my pins are lovingly handcrafted by myself and I use a beautiful selection of beads including glass, tibetan silver, glass pearls & enamelled to name but a few.. the prettier the better. They can be used to add a special touch to your cards scrapbook pages and other papercraft projects."

As always here are our stunning Design Teams inspirational designs for this week's challenge....

Penni (Our May GDT)

Vee

Jan

Tasha

Martha

Carlyann

Allison

Joanne

Leanne

Dontcha get the feeling our DT Gals love cupcakes???!?! lol

Please use Mr Inlinkz for your entry and remember your link must be to your entry post and not the whole blog. You have until next Wednesday 7.30 pm to get your entries in.

Look forward to seeing all your fab creations once again & thanks for playing along with us




13 comments:

  1. Chris said...:

    great cards by the DT, and those house mouse images just crack me up

  1. Unknown said...:

    beautiful work ladies ;)

  1. Kristen H said...:

    I love your examples SO much! Thank you for sharing your talent. Some of these cards are funny, but all are so WELL done! I love the humorous sayings!

    CUTE!

  1. Eve said...:

    very nice & yummy cards from the DTs!
    I love the yummy theme too!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Ohhhh yum yum yum! awesome cards girls! and a yummi sweet challenge!! thehheee added my card too! thanks Samantha

  1. Henriëtte said...:

    Lovely cards are made by the DT!!
    I've entered a card here for the first time. I hope I did it the right way.

    Greets, Henriëtte

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Such yummy DT creations!
    Lisa x

  1. Edith said...:

    I love your challenges! Great inspiration from DT samples:)

  1. Nicola said...:

    Brilliant DT cards and inspiration for mine, thank you.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

  1. Roxx.T Barnes said...:

    Uber Awesome cards ladies! Great challenge..Sweets Treats my fav

  1. stephanne said...:

    Who would think that paper could make me so hungry!! Beautiful samples!!

  1. Tracey said...:

    Great challenge & the DT cards are all fab :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

  1. Sarah said...:

    Love all the cards. I will have to do the cherry one with buttons it's fab.

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx